“Dinner with Friends ..Excellent !!”
Review of Sagres Restaurant

Sagres Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 231 Restaurants in Fall River
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Recently had dinner visiting with close friends. They both knew the terrain & their guidance in ordering was wonderful. Red Sangria, shrimp & clams appetizers, kale soup, seafood paella (lobster,clams,shrimp,chorizo,scallops,calamari,mixed with seasoned rice). Flan & port wine. Haven't had Portuguese in some time ..great to be with two "tudors" plus Carlos our waiter was great. Very authentic cuisine and atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Had to visit for a funeral but needed to stop by for lunch! As always the food was out of this world. I met to of my sisters and enjoyed the pork alentejana. There was so much that I split it with one of my sisters and my other sister had the salmon. Her plate was also quite large. The meal was fantastic and I recommend that if you want to taste the Portuguese cuisine you gotta come here! There's never a disappointment and you leave full!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The food here is always consistent, and the staff is good as well. The best atmosphere of any dining in Fall River. Parking can be tight, and you should be prepared to wait for a table on the weekend

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Have gone to Sagres a view times. Never disappointing. Great authentic Portuguese food. Great service. Highly recommended. The wine list is also great.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I came here with my family back in June and had one of the best Portuguese meals ever here. This restaurant is very busy due to how good it is so I would highly recommend reserving a seat before you come. Food came out very fresh and delicious, we were served faster than we thought due to it being busy and even ended up coming here twice on our stay there in Fall River.