All reviewsmurphy bedcommunity kitchenbig enough for two peopleprivate beachcape codfalmouth heightswoods holefirst floorperfect locationstay there againkiteintervaltimesharemarinersbedroomsleeprestocked
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I planned a trip to cape cod area and Martha's Vineyard during the Memorial Day weekend. We found a great deal for this resort and we booked it immediately. We were a little sceptical about our booking but it was upto our expectations. The only bad part about this resort is the Murphy bed that they provide in the studio units are too small for 2 people and they are uncomfortable. It is at a walking distance from the Martha's Vineyard ferry and they have all kitchen appliances in the studio unit so you can actually stay and relax. They have a private beach area which they manage and has an ocean view property. Nice and decent location away from the crowd.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pravesh S
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Because it's a timeshare, you can't really complain about furniture dragging around the unit above you at 8am in the morning so get a 2nd floor unit if possible. While there are multiple signs that anyone under 16 isn't allowed in the 5x4' lukewarm, barely active spa, I still allowed my daughter to dip her toe in to feel it. I was quickly reprimanded by not only the manager but a timeshare resident an hour after the fact. Location is good and the price is right - but you get what you pay for. Also, they don't clean or restock your room - not sure if that is a motel thing.

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Caroline A
Reviewed 8 October 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at the Mariners Point Resort in Falmouth. The accommodations were basic but the atmosphere was very lovely. The Hotel is dated in areas but overall it was very nice and clean. We stayed in the suits with the Murphy beds. My husband and I used the pull out queen couch for sleep. It was bigger than the Murphy bed. I can say I would not recommend that. Next time i will use the Murphy bed. Overall the experience was lovely!! Very Sweet staff.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Great units, clean quite on the ocean it was so good that I purchased a unit. Anna and the rest of the staff were so accomdating and answered all questions, we not not have any concerns. I can not wait until we return to spend the week.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ctm4891
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Its not luxury! But it is all that you need - the efficiency sleeps 4 comfortably! Their is a kitchenette for light cooking but a full common area kitchen for meals for the family! The heated pool is wonderful. The kids had a great time. Large open field for playing ball, flying kites, or just running around! A small beach are right across the street! Sit and watch the boats go by while on the rocks! Walking distance to the ferry to Martha's Vineyard! Restaurants within walking distance. The town of Falmouth has great shopping. Easy access to the remainder of the Cape for day trips!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family