Free cancellation until 26/07
Hotels.com
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$189
Captain Tom Lawrence House Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$252
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$184
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$263
Official Site
Woods Hole Inn(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$352
Official Site
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$174
Travelocity
US$299
Official Site
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$299
Official Site
Sea Crest Beach Hotel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$516
All reviewscommunity kitchentime sharebig enough for two peopleprivate beachcape codfalmouth heightswoods holefirst floorperfect locationstay there againintervalkitetimesharebedroomsleeprestockedfurniture
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the studio room for 2 nights. The staff was welcoming and polite on the check in and check out. The location is ideal as other reviews described as well. The only negative side was the beds. The Murphy bed wasn't big enough for two people. The pull-out sofa bed wasn't really comfortable. Other than that, our stay was great and would definitely go again :)

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I planned a trip to cape cod area and Martha's Vineyard during the Memorial Day weekend. We found a great deal for this resort and we booked it immediately. We were a little sceptical about our booking but it was upto our expectations. The only bad part about this resort is the Murphy bed that they provide in the studio units are too small for 2 people and they are uncomfortable. It is at a walking distance from the Martha's Vineyard ferry and they have all kitchen appliances in the studio unit so you can actually stay and relax. They have a private beach area which they manage and has an ocean view property. Nice and decent location away from the crowd.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pravesh S
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Because it's a timeshare, you can't really complain about furniture dragging around the unit above you at 8am in the morning so get a 2nd floor unit if possible. While there are multiple signs that anyone under 16 isn't allowed in the 5x4' lukewarm, barely active spa, I still allowed my daughter to dip her toe in to feel it. I was quickly reprimanded by not only the manager but a timeshare resident an hour after the fact. Location is good and the price is right - but you get what you pay for. Also, they don't clean or restock your room - not sure if that is a motel thing.

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Caroline A
Reviewed 8 October 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at the Mariners Point Resort in Falmouth. The accommodations were basic but the atmosphere was very lovely. The Hotel is dated in areas but overall it was very nice and clean. We stayed in the suits with the Murphy beds. My husband and I used the pull out queen couch for sleep. It was bigger than the Murphy bed. I can say I would not recommend that. Next time i will use the Murphy bed. Overall the experience was lovely!! Very Sweet staff.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Great units, clean quite on the ocean it was so good that I purchased a unit. Anna and the rest of the staff were so accomdating and answered all questions, we not not have any concerns. I can not wait until we return to spend the week.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple