“Nice place to stay, great location!”

and 1 more site!
Mariner's Point Resort
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I brought my two children, ages 8 and 9, to stay over Columbus day weekend. I had to change my dates within a week of our reservation which they allowed me to do without fees. Check-in was fast and extremely friendly. Our room was very small, much smaller than I expected even with a Murphy bed. I had to move furniture in to the tiny kitchen just to put that and the sofa bed down. Heated pool and spa tub were very nice. The location is wonderful with a nice view of the ocean. I would gladly stay here again!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank krichard18

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I decided on a last minute getaway before summer ended. We researched places and somehow he picked this place. We arrived, and checked in at the office. The woman at the front office was terribly rude. She didn't greet us and stared at her computer before even acknowledging that we were there. She just asked for a Visa or MC and didn't even ask for his name or look at his card. I noticed she swiped his card a few times and then asked for his name (isn't it on the card?) THEN she became super friendly and apologetic after charging his card the incorrect amount several times. She said she thought there was only one check in that day, but clearly there wasn't. She voided the transactions and said that she refunded it (still processing 3 days later) and tried to swipe again. Froze our accounts bc his card was charged $274 a few times and then she tried to void them... so we had to use credit cards the rest of the trip. Maybe if you greeted us and asked for our last names or had the brain to look at the name on the damn card.

Anyway, the room is OK. But you have to take out your own garbage before you leave and strip the bed of linens or else you get charged $35 because that means they have to clean the room and get off their computer. There was an ice bucket with a card stating "your housekeeper is _________." And it was blank. We removed the card to get ice and the bucket was filled with water. So who knows when the last time it was cleaned especially that no employee had the audacity to empty out the used ice bucket.

The view from the place is great, but the place really sucks because of the service.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 12 September 2016

An older motel that has been bought, gutted, and redone as timeshare rooms. The rooms had Murphy beds and sleeper sofas, small kitchen facilities, with basic amenities.

The rooms were clean, and it was a very short walk to the beach 9which you could see from the courtyard). Also, it was less than 10 minutes walk to the Martha's Vineyard ferry, and maybe a half mile walk to a larger public beach on a main drag.

The rooms did not have wifi, although I discovered later that you could pay a small charge for wifi access. Low price meant it was nice for a weekend getaway.

Room Tip: 2 floors, most of the rooms had a view of the ocean from a balcony or courtyard
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tom A
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the studio room for 2 nights. The staff was welcoming and polite on the check in and check out. The location is ideal as other reviews described as well. The only negative side was the beds. The Murphy bed wasn't big enough for two people. The pull-out sofa bed wasn't really comfortable. Other than that, our stay was great and would definitely go again :)

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I planned a trip to cape cod area and Martha's Vineyard during the Memorial Day weekend. We found a great deal for this resort and we booked it immediately. We were a little sceptical about our booking but it was upto our expectations. The only bad part about this resort is the Murphy bed that they provide in the studio units are too small for 2 people and they are uncomfortable. It is at a walking distance from the Martha's Vineyard ferry and they have all kitchen appliances in the studio unit so you can actually stay and relax. They have a private beach area which they manage and has an ocean view property. Nice and decent location away from the crowd.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple