Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$174
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$199
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$179
Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$239
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$289
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$182
Inn on the Sound(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$339
Woods Hole Inn(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$387
Official Site
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$250
Official Site
All reviewsocean breezerooms are cleanno air conditioningvineyard soundsmall fridgecapelullunits
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during my trip from New York to Boston. I absolutely loved it here. The location of the hotel over looking the beach and the sea was perfect. I just wanted to sit on the balcony all day, looking out. First thing in the morning, and last thing at night, it was just so peaceful. The hotel was basic and it was a bit of a walk to the town and restaurants, but I didn't mind that. I was gutted when it was time to move on!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I needed a bed for the night. I came across this place by chance and was pleasantly surprised. Clean, quick and easy to register. Dedicated parking provided. So all good inside the room - now looking forward to sunrise so I can check the place out further outside!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Booked direct after review in Trip Advisor, as they gave no prices! Excellant choice, waterfront, walk right out on beach. Kitchenette great, beds great, wifi great, tvs could be updated, only because we're sports nuts. We even might go back before they close. The people are great and very helpful, can't say enough!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sandygendron
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Arrived on 9/19/216. Drove up from Maryland. Motel is exactly what most reviews revealed. A great location on their private beach. There is a harbor there as well. We had the ocean front 2nd floor room with kitchen consisting of microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, dishes,silverware, etc. Well worth for ocean view. There is a small balcony it is not private. It would be great if they could somehow put some dividers up for a little more privacy. The little kitchen area was good as we bought breakfast items, as I prefer to have breakfast in room and save money for meals out lunch and dinner. Motel is adequate size with two queen size beds that are comfortable. Pictures of room exactly as is. The room is clean and did a good job keeping clean. There is no a/c, there is ceiling fan and open balcony door and window for breeze. Since we were there in mid September, weather nice in mid 80's I am not sure how it would be in the hot months of July and August. It was nice for our time there. The motel was full. The location is Great and Not far from Main Street with restaurants and shopping. We did enjoy our Stay at the Tides The price was great, location and clean room. Owners were on site and nice to talk I would recommend the Tides Motel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This is the best view and best value in Cape Cod/Falmouth. It is an older (dated) motel but that didn't bother me. The beds were very comfortable. The place was quiet, and the scenery was the best. The staff was very friendly and helpful at all times of the day & night. I searched for hours and read the reviews before I chose this place. It is the perfect location to start your tour of Cape Cod. We chose to start at Sandwich one day and drive to Provincetown Route6A) . The next day we chose to tour the other side. It is also a very short distance to catch the Island Queen Ferry to Martha's Vineyard. There are plenty of restaurants in the area. I mean it, don't look an further in places to stay!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends