US$259
Official Hotel
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$199
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$129
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$194
Woods Hole Inn(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$285
Official Site
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$246
Official Site
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$179
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsocean breezerooms are cleanno air conditioningvineyard soundsmall fridgecapelullunits
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I was hesitant to stay here as I was used to always staying at the Innseason's Resort Harborwalk at the end of Falmouth Harbor, but the wife insisted we stay someplace else. Well... she was right. Although dated and typical of many hotels on the Cape it is neat, clean and right on Vineyard Sound. It has no air-conditioning, but the paddle fans and sea breeze seemed to work OK. We rented one that had a small fridge and sink with microwave and coffee maker.
And... falling to sleep with the waves lapping at your door was so soothing... The people and service was exceptional. Wonderful people working there.

Room Tip: First floor is right on the water. 2nd floor has an even better view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Len S
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during my trip from New York to Boston. I absolutely loved it here. The location of the hotel over looking the beach and the sea was perfect. I just wanted to sit on the balcony all day, looking out. First thing in the morning, and last thing at night, it was just so peaceful. The hotel was basic and it was a bit of a walk to the town and restaurants, but I didn't mind that. I was gutted when it was time to move on!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I needed a bed for the night. I came across this place by chance and was pleasantly surprised. Clean, quick and easy to register. Dedicated parking provided. So all good inside the room - now looking forward to sunrise so I can check the place out further outside!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Booked direct after review in Trip Advisor, as they gave no prices! Excellant choice, waterfront, walk right out on beach. Kitchenette great, beds great, wifi great, tvs could be updated, only because we're sports nuts. We even might go back before they close. The people are great and very helpful, can't say enough!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sandygendron
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Arrived on 9/19/216. Drove up from Maryland. Motel is exactly what most reviews revealed. A great location on their private beach. There is a harbor there as well. We had the ocean front 2nd floor room with kitchen consisting of microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, dishes,silverware, etc. Well worth for ocean view. There is a small balcony it is not private. It would be great if they could somehow put some dividers up for a little more privacy. The little kitchen area was good as we bought breakfast items, as I prefer to have breakfast in room and save money for meals out lunch and dinner. Motel is adequate size with two queen size beds that are comfortable. Pictures of room exactly as is. The room is clean and did a good job keeping clean. There is no a/c, there is ceiling fan and open balcony door and window for breeze. Since we were there in mid September, weather nice in mid 80's I am not sure how it would be in the hot months of July and August. It was nice for our time there. The motel was full. The location is Great and Not far from Main Street with restaurants and shopping. We did enjoy our Stay at the Tides The price was great, location and clean room. Owners were on site and nice to talk I would recommend the Tides Motel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple