Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$174
Hotels.com
Captain Tom Lawrence House Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$252
Hotels.com
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$215
US$209
Official Hotel
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$179
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$184
Woods Hole Inn(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$352
Official Site
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$239
US$299
Official Site
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$299
1,042 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolpoolside barsilver beachcape codbeach staffbreakfast buffetocean frontchairs and umbrellasgreat beachoff seasonpool sideprivate beachwedding guestsnew ownersking bedno elevatormini fridge
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

No words to describe this amazing place the staff was wonderful the location I never saw anything like this open your door your on the beach great food 2 heated pools I stood 3 days n didn't want to leave the cleanest beach I was ever on my all time favorite place to stay!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer5750
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Sea Crest on our first trip to the Cape. This hotel was a great choice. The location on Old Silver Beach is stunning and the restaurant used for breakfast makes full use of the view. As the hotel was almost empty we also had a room upgrade and were given rooms with great views of the beach. We ate breakfast each day which was excellent and on the last day (Friday) that Reds was open we ate there again great food. We used the hotel as a hub to explore and found it easy to visit Falmouth, Province Town , Plymouth and Martha's Vineyard

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Just happened upon this place when my plans fell through at the location I originally booked at but this turned out to be such a calming and peaceful place I stayed an extra night. The staff is wonderful, the room is large with a King bed, love seat, desk, counter with Kuerig/small fridge, very clean and that bed was extremely comfortable. Lovely courtyard outside my room leading to the beach and though it was windy on the beach it did not stop me from getting out there...lovely spot for sunset pictures!!

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Have stayed at the Seacrest for the past two summers and loved it! Beautiful beach, lovely grounds, and excellent service. Not disappointed during our March overnight visit either. Room clean and spacious enough....and a partial ocean view! Only complaint was that the table clock did not work....but who needs to keep time when you are away from home anyway!? Will be back again in August.....my sister in law, niece and I have made it our annual tradition. Thanks, Seacrest!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2016

We stayed here about 15 years ago and loved the beach. The rooms needed an update, but everything else about the resort was great. Recently renovated. Everything is clean and new. Great beach and dining options. Short drive to downtown Falmouth, the Island Queen Ferry (in season), and Woods Hole (if you're taking your car to the Vineyard. Right over the Bourne Bridge, so from CT it's a 2 1/2-3 hour drive. Great for weekend getaway.

Room Tip: The sundeck rooms would be a great choice for summer.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple