Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$129
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$194
Woods Hole Inn(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$285
Official Site
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$179
Official Site
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsdairy queeneasy tripnewly renovated propertywaffle makerroom was cleanwould stay here againindoor swimming poolentry doormartha's vineyardlots of pillowsdesperate neednew carpetingnice place to staycomplimentary breakfastcape codthe rooms were niceice machine
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed the night at Falmouth Inn. I wasn't sure what to expect but the photos looked legit. The photos didn't lie, this Inn was very neat, clean, and modern. Our room had a basic coffee maker, microwave, and fridge. I also liked the bedding, thankfully it wasn't the usual quilted outdated comforter. They had comfy white linen and pillows. Plenty of places outside to eat, workout, shop for extras, and do laundry. If you enjoy Dairy Queen, it's right across the street. Not too far from the beach also. We're definitely coming back in the Summer. I'm glad I found this place, it's one of the best!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Falmouthinn, Manager at Falmouth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Guest,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing us for your stay. Will see you again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great Hotel, very nice modern room. The walk to breakfast made me even more hungry. I highly recommend this hotel. Great location, close to the parking lot to catch the bus to Woods Hole. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and provided me with a local map. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing us for your stay. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

At first I was not happy because the smell in the stairs and hall, however, the room was very clean and not smell. The total $130 for one night was not a bad price for the season and area. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Falmouthinn, Manager at Falmouth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your positive feedback. We will try our best to improve in needed area. Will see you again in near future. Thank you

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This hotel was renovated recently, and is very nice. Clean and attractive, with very comfortable beds. Free continental breakfast is a nice benefit. Ample parking, including double spaces for vehicles towing trailers, which we were. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your positive feedback. Glad to hear you liked all new changes made by new management. Will see you again in near future. Thank you

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My stay here was great! The room was nice and clean and the value was perfect. I only wish the hot tub was hotter and cleaner.. the suds had some green stuff on it.. other than that it was great. I will definitely go again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank rbenitez8903
Falmouthinn, Manager at Falmouth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate your positive feedback and happy you stayed with us! thank you for all. Will see you again. Thank you