“There are better places for baked good”
Review of La Reina Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Reina Bakery
Ranked #4 of 9 Bakeries in Fitchburg
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We tried La Reina bakery and we were disappointed. The Variety was good but the cakes and pastries very not well done and were dry.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

We were not headed to La Reina (actually I think the outside of the building is painted 'La Reyna') - everything looked good, but I love beans and rice so that is where we started. There was a nice squash and onions in the beans too. Tasty with a little hot sauce. It was suggested we have what looked like tamales, but made from meat stuffed green bananas (I think that's what I understood)...we shared two of these boiled tasty treats. Husband had a generous portion of scrambled eggs and ham with toast (a few pieces buttered bread included). We will be going back to try other delicacies like the meat pies, the chicken, plantains, etc. We left with a flaky guava pastry I wish we bought more of! $18 reasonable. Food can be take-out too.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I stopped in today for a piece of Flan, it was just a snack. They have several meats and vegetables available and serve it cafeteria style. I believe the owners are Puerto Rican, I have liked the beef and pork entrees I have gotten there.You can eat in, or take out. Several foods are Gluten free, and the ladies cooking know exactly how they made these meals, and know what ingredients are used.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Excellent place for puertorican food. I love the pinapple cake, so fresh. Good bakery including the bread.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

I am not sure how to describe this place. They have the all potential to be the best Spanish Restaurant in Town. They have an excellent location, great parking. Is you want a dessert it is good. If you want to buy any fried Spanish food, you want to ask them to fry one at the moment. Some of them doesn't taste good. The ground beef empanada taste like a cardboard. The bread is good but it is not the same quality when they first started. The service it self is not that great.

1  Thank Jayp28