“Disappointed”
Review of Zedas Pizza

Zedas Pizza
Ranked #29 of 112 Restaurants in Fitchburg
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Whenever we get take out we call Zedas. The food is consistently good. We ordered for take out tonight, a sub and a pizza. It took an hour for our order to arrive, which was fine. My husband's sub was fine. My pizza, on the other hand, was not, it was some sort of calzone. We were able to catch the driver. He called the shop and they asked him to take the calzone back and that they'd deliver the pizza in an hour. Well, that's fine but I was very hungry by now and needed something. My husband asked them if they could leave the calzone but they would not without charging us for it. Now I don't know if I would have even liked it but I would have tried a piece to tie me over. But no, they wouldn't do that. I ended up with no pizza or calzone. They didn't charge us but I was left hungry. We've always loved them but will have to find a new take out place.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Donna B

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Zedas is a mid level Italian spot with more than pizza. The menu is varied and reasonable - they have a nice dining area and space for group meetings. Good food and reasonable

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Relaxed, family friendly. Can have groups and don't feel forced out. Easy, relaxes atmosphere. Lots,of fried food and more pizza, pizza, pizza!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Terrific fish wraps (aka: fish tacos), subs, burgers !
Courteous staff !
Reasonable prices.
Eat-in or Take-out

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Ordered delivery, there was an issue, called them & they were here within 20 minutes fixed everything. The food was awesome, deff one of the best in Fitchburg!

Date of visit: June 2016