“Great Food ”

Add it.
Fifth Street Diner
Ranked #29 of 110 Restaurants in Fitchburg
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

I stopped in for a Friday lunch. I ordered the fish and chips. The best fish and chips I've had in I don't know when. This is a great place with a very friendly staff.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

Awesome place and really great owners. Great breakfast cooked exactly to order. Great lunches. They make you feel at home. One of the best diners in Fitchburg.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

This place is great! The food always comes out great and its huge portions for a good price. Honestly the price is so good here it always has us coming back - for $8 you get a HUGE omelette (that is 2 meals) with home fries and toast. Bottomless coffee is always being brewed and is always tasting great! I have been here a hundred times and I never get sick of it and the money is ALWAYS worth it. You can't go wrong with this place! Stop in and give Tina or Ed a hard time - they are funny and have good personalities like that! :)