“Wow - delicious and amazing value”
Review of Foxboro Mandarin

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Foxboro Mandarin
Ranked #37 of 68 Restaurants in Foxboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 December 2014

Each of us in our family of four loved our dinner here - and at $25 for a family of four.... amazing

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I do like Chinese food, and this place definitely is tasty. Never have walked away hungry. Good portions, good food. Can't think of anything I have had there that was nasty!

Reviewed 7 February 2013

I haven't been to dinner here, just the lunch buffet and they do a nice job. I'm a wing fanatic and they are crisp, hot and juicy. The other buffet items are fresh and tasty. Most of the items are ones you see a most chinese buffets, but again they are well done.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

At here for a late lunch on Saturday and was a little disappointed. There was no buffet at this time but it did appear that they are set up for one. The food was good but not outstanding but my service was not so great. After my plate was brought out I don't think I saw my waitress until she brought the check. My drink was empty for most of my meal and no one ever noticed or offered a refill.

Reviewed 8 October 2011

i like this place, altho I prefer delivery at home. If u spend $25 u get a choice of a free entree or appetizer. So the value is there for sure. And the food is just as good when reheated next day. Nice staff, too. Check it out!