“Our Go-To”

Foxboro Mandarin
Ranked #36 of 68 Restaurants in Foxboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We love coming to Foxboro Mandarin and consider it our local go-to. The staff is always so great, the drinks are perfectly strong and the food is always exactly what we're looking for. I like the casual nature of the place and the local vibe, it's one of the few places we eat and just stick around for ever.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Very happy to eat here, mostly quiet environment, amazing food. Always meet friends there, also have gluten free dishes.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

where to begin - the white wine was not drinkable. the Kiren beer was. the egg rolls were good but nothing special can be said about egg rolls. one entre was shrimp with lobster sauce, it was sent back. the replacement dish - shrimp with pea pods was okay. again what can you say about shrimp and pea pods? the other entre was "dragon and phoenix". this was very good, how do you explain that? I can not.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Just started going here because a friend told me the veg rice was the best he ever had ( he was right ) we enjoyed the peking ravioli and the crab rangoon as well and the drinks were great !
Dave the bartender was a lot of fun and all about good service . the only thing that I would say is that it has the brightest lighting of and restaurant I have ever been in ! Go and enjoy ....but remember they close at 10 o'clock even on the weekend .

Reviewed 25 June 2016

I used to love Foxboro Mandarin and ate lunch there at least once a week. Recently the quality has been inconsistent. I order the same thing all the time so comparing is easy and one day it will be outstanding. Well cooked and flavorful. The next time the fried rice is pale, and lumpy. I have stopped going to this restaurant

Been to Foxboro Mandarin? Share your experiences!