Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$169
Expedia.comUS$169
Hotels.comUS$169
PricelineUS$169
TravelocityUS$169
CheapTicketsUS$169
All reviews office park business park mass pike full size fridge indoor pool would stay here again front desk staff breakfast room easy access free breakfast rooms were very clean coffee maker suite kitchenette staples dishwasher highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel has some ups and some downs, but overall, I would stay here again.

I am a Marriott Rewards Member so I have stayed at many Marriott properties and I tend to choose Residence Inn.

I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.

The room was clean and comfortable.

The little store in the lobby was almost empty, which was disappointing.

The pool was amazing and warm,
BUT the entire room was extremely moist! The walls and ceiling were dripping water and all the chairs were wet. There needs to be some kind of dehumidifier or something to help with that. The pool was very nice though and enjoyable.

I didn’t notice the highway noise at all.

There is a lot to do around the hotel. It’s tucked off the main road (which is nice) but close to many stores and restaurants.

As stated by others, breakfast was crazy! There was only one toaster and one waffle maker so the lines were long. The space wasn’t big enough for everyone and the staff couldn’t keep up with keeping it clean due to the great number of people. It was disappointing.

Overall, there were good things and things that could be improved, but like I said, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2019

Stayed here on a trip back to the Greater Boston area. The rate for the Saturday I was there was outstanding. The hotel is a bit out of the way, being located in an office park right off the Mass Pike. The desk clerk was professional during the check in process, pointing out the things that came with the reservation. The room was, to be honest, significantly better than I expected. It is a small one bedroom apartment. An almost complete kitchen (no oven), a large living room with numerous places to sit and to work, a good sized bedroom and a large, clean bathroom. The nice touches in the room include coffee for the coffee maker, a bag of microwave popcorn and large refillable bottles of shampoo, lotion and conditioner in the shower. The TVs had access to a great number of stations, including HBO GO and Netflix. My only complaints are the following: the ice maker in the freezer had been shut off, so there was no ice available. This wouldn't have been a problem if there was an ice machine anywhere accessible to the guests. Fortunately, the desk clerk (who was busy all night, as she was the only employee even at 8 PM), managed to grab some from the kitchen for me. The other issue I ran into was that the "market" on site had nothing for sale. Well, not exactly nothing, but there was little and the clerk wasn't sure when it would be restocked. Even if the guest had a car, there's not much within the area to grab things.

1  Thank jimc1956
Reviewed 26 December 2019

First thing noticed was that; unlike the pictures, the exterior entrance was small & dark.

The lobby was dark, and one can see behind the front desk to a disorganized jarble of stuff & notes. One of their Christmas decorations was just some cheap holiday gift bag tacked to the wall. So cheap & tacky.

Most Residence Inns have nice lemon iced water in the lobby. Here it was just plain iced water, and the white table clothe was stained.

The snack area; also found @ most Residence Inns, was completely bare. Cleary its always like that, meaning management is operating at half-capacity.

The elevator interior feels outdated, the door is all scratched up.

Immediately upon reaching room, the madly loud highway is heard. Really intolerable.

And while I'd hate for this accusation to be false, I did believe that at least the beds fitted sheet did not smell clean, thus; not changed, multiple times. (Note: *I work as a housekeeping supervisor).

This for me was the final red flag, and I immediately called Agoda & requested my funds transfered back into my account as Agoda Cash, and went to air all my grievances with the front desk before an Agoda rep that had me on hold called them and mediated my Agoda Cash refund. Always a fun ordeal.

This is the 4th Residence Inn I've stayed in. All three others were phenomenal with no complaints whatsoever. Top of the line properties.

This one has soiled my illusion of all Residence Inn's meeting the same high-grade quality.

They should sell it to Extended Stays and strip the Residence Inn name from it. That who rennovate the entire property; in it's entirety. New everything........

My advice, do what I did. Skip out on this dump & go stay at the brand new, ultra-modern Residence Inn in Natick! Don't sell yourself short to save $20!

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Kristian M
Journey29938964974, Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2019

I am truly sorry you had a bad experience as we try very hard to please our guest, We will share this with our staff and hopes you will be happier in a newer property .

Reviewed 16 December 2019

Loudest hotel I have ever stayed in, right next to the highway.
Cold breeze coming from the cheap windows.
Sketchy clients - I think they rent out rooms for low income housing

Room was clean, and had a nice kitchen.

Date of stay: December 2019
Journey29938964974, Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2019

I am so sorry you had a bad stay , I will share this with my staff to further improve .Thanks for staying with us and hope you will try us again!!

Reviewed 16 November 2019

Stayed there for a weekend. Recently remodeled rooms. Remodeling was nice, but there was too much furniture for the rooms (drawers wouldn't open, etc). Well stocked kitchen, free breakfast, free wifi, desk with easy access to charge devices, the normal things you expect from a Residence Inn.
Infrastructure needed work: HVAC would blow hot or cold. Once the room got to the desired warmth, it would blow cold, then hot, then cold, right on the bed. Made it impossible to sleep with the temperature changes until we turned it off (then it was quite cold in the am). Shower water would run hot or cold. Without adjusting the temperature of the shower, it went from lukewarm to cold to hot to cold, etc. Elevators were working only part of the time. Indoor pool was unexpectedly unavailable.
Some opportunities with the staff as well. When we told the front desk and maintenance about the room issues, they basically shrugged. On Sunday, breakfast was shut down early - 15 minutes before breakfast was to end, much of the food was gone and guests were arguing with the breakfast staff to try to get food. It was still quite busy, so it wasn't a matter of closing early because no one was there. Halls had debris left on the floor for over a day. Maintenance was mopping the floors in front of the breakfast room during breakfast. Very unusual way of doing things.
We love Residence Inn, but won't be staying here again.

Date of stay: November 2019