I really wanted to give a higher score, but my stay was just ok.
- I waited over 30 minutes to be checked in as the overnight person was busy with another guest per the sign. When she came back she smelled of weed.
- The nightstand tables did not work AT ALL. Even after saying something to the front desk, they never were fixed.
- This hotel is pet friendly, but there really is not grassy area to walk your dog. Every place had rocks or was bear.
- Breakfast was "to go style" which I understand. However, it was a waste of money as it was all carbs that bags we got. Something a little healthier next time or at least an option.
- we were not recognized as Gold Marriott members at all
The bed was comfy as were the pillows.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking