Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$149
US$127
View deal
Residence Inn
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$127
Travelocity
All reviews office park business park mass pike full size fridge indoor pool would stay here again front desk staff breakfast room easy access free breakfast rooms were very clean coffee maker suite kitchenette staples dishwasher highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2020

This is an ok place but could use some renovation. The rooms are fine enough, beds comfortable. What makes it fine is that they have a nice staff... although limited during covid. Good location if you have business in the area... quiet as it's in a business park... not much around unless you drive.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank WINEandTRAVEL
Reviewed 15 July 2020

- Stayed there over the Fourth of July Weekend for 6 nights, unfortunately GM refuses to send Housekeeping to Clean My room during my entire stay, Claiming that this is the State law !!! that prohibiting him to do so, and that he will get fire if he send any of his staff to clean rooms >> due to Covid 19.!!!.. No such law ... instead he offers to change my room ...." not practical when you travel with Family"
- Not sure why Marriott Corp will allow such thing. ??? I totally understand the needs to be Cautious during such time, but for a long stay guest it is a health hazard to not clean the room for 6 nights.
- In addition, Garbage was all over the hallways as it was not picked up on time,
- Staff and Management while claiming that they are following the Pandemic rules almost none of them are wearing masks ??? !!!
Submitted a formal complaint on the Marriott web page upon C/O addressed to the CEO, unfortunately did not hear back from anyone as of yet,
Needless to say that the promised "Breakfast is included" is a Joke ,, ( a protein Bar and a bottle of Bottle Water) also due to Covid19 .... !!!!
- Long stay guests.... this is not your place unless you agree to clean your room yourself !!!!!
A very disappointing Guest .....

Room tip: 2 Bedroom suites is very good for family of Four
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank 63Ashraf5
lena khoury, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback, I will share this with our staff.

Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Rooms are clean and well appointed especially for an extended stay. The staff are friendly and willing to help the only negative for me is the noise from the traffic especially early in the morning during the work week

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2020

We stayed at the Residence Inn for about a week while our bathroom was remodeled. The room was great. We suite we stayed in was well kept and worked well for our extended stay. The kitchenette was more than ample for our needs. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel has some ups and some downs, but overall, I would stay here again.

I am a Marriott Rewards Member so I have stayed at many Marriott properties and I tend to choose Residence Inn.

I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.

The room was clean and comfortable.

The little store in the lobby was almost empty, which was disappointing.

The pool was amazing and warm,
BUT the entire room was extremely moist! The walls and ceiling were dripping water and all the chairs were wet. There needs to be some kind of dehumidifier or something to help with that. The pool was very nice though and enjoyable.

I didn’t notice the highway noise at all.

There is a lot to do around the hotel. It’s tucked off the main road (which is nice) but close to many stores and restaurants.

As stated by others, breakfast was crazy! There was only one toaster and one waffle maker so the lines were long. The space wasn’t big enough for everyone and the staff couldn’t keep up with keeping it clean due to the great number of people. It was disappointing.

Overall, there were good things and things that could be improved, but like I said, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020