Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Residence Inn
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
Expedia.comUS$127
FindHotelUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
All reviews office park business park mass pike full size fridge indoor pool would stay here again front desk staff breakfast room easy access free breakfast rooms were very clean coffee maker suite kitchenette staples dishwasher highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020

I really wanted to give a higher score, but my stay was just ok.

- I waited over 30 minutes to be checked in as the overnight person was busy with another guest per the sign. When she came back she smelled of weed.
- The nightstand tables did not work AT ALL. Even after saying something to the front desk, they never were fixed.
- This hotel is pet friendly, but there really is not grassy area to walk your dog. Every place had rocks or was bear.
- Breakfast was "to go style" which I understand. However, it was a waste of money as it was all carbs that bags we got. Something a little healthier next time or at least an option.
- we were not recognized as Gold Marriott members at all

The bed was comfy as were the pillows.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank annapN7702ZW
Reviewed 3 August 2020

This is an ok place but could use some renovation. The rooms are fine enough, beds comfortable. What makes it fine is that they have a nice staff... although limited during covid. Good location if you have business in the area... quiet as it's in a business park... not much around unless you drive.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank WINEandTRAVEL
Reviewed 15 July 2020

- Stayed there over the Fourth of July Weekend for 6 nights, unfortunately GM refuses to send Housekeeping to Clean My room during my entire stay, Claiming that this is the State law !!! that prohibiting him to do so, and that he will get fire if he send any of his staff to clean rooms >> due to Covid 19.!!!.. No such law ... instead he offers to change my room ...." not practical when you travel with Family"
- Not sure why Marriott Corp will allow such thing. ??? I totally understand the needs to be Cautious during such time, but for a long stay guest it is a health hazard to not clean the room for 6 nights.
- In addition, Garbage was all over the hallways as it was not picked up on time,
- Staff and Management while claiming that they are following the Pandemic rules almost none of them are wearing masks ??? !!!
Submitted a formal complaint on the Marriott web page upon C/O addressed to the CEO, unfortunately did not hear back from anyone as of yet,
Needless to say that the promised "Breakfast is included" is a Joke ,, ( a protein Bar and a bottle of Bottle Water) also due to Covid19 .... !!!!
- Long stay guests.... this is not your place unless you agree to clean your room yourself !!!!!
A very disappointing Guest .....

Room tip: 2 Bedroom suites is very good for family of Four
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank 63Ashraf5
lena khoury, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback, I will share this with our staff.

Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Rooms are clean and well appointed especially for an extended stay. The staff are friendly and willing to help the only negative for me is the noise from the traffic especially early in the morning during the work week

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2020

We stayed at the Residence Inn for about a week while our bathroom was remodeled. The room was great. We suite we stayed in was well kept and worked well for our extended stay. The kitchenette was more than ample for our needs. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2019