Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$169
Expedia.comUS$169
Hotels.comUS$169
PricelineUS$169
TripadvisorUS$169
FindHotel
All reviews office park business park mass pike full size fridge indoor pool would stay here again front desk staff breakfast room easy access free breakfast rooms were very clean coffee maker suite kitchenette staples dishwasher highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Stayed here for visit with family in area. Had stayed here once before about 2 years ago so have that visit as a comparison.

Room is showing wear. 3 different couch cushions had big rips in them. The furniture everywhere had big notches and pieces of wood missing.

Cleaning needs to step up their game. I always clean myself when getting in a room and glad I did. Microwave handles and buttons were covered in sticky finger prints. Dining table had sticky spot that looked like a pop ring. The fridge was all streaked and had hand prints...this tells me surfaces can not possibly be getting cleaned properly for normal cleanliness let alone covid.

Breakfast was terrible. Little grab bags that had minimal things in them. We never ate here and just went out to eat.

Overall they could be doing so much better. We have traveled multiple times over the last year and this property is really lagging.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wemjam
General Manager, Owner at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for your feedback.

Please, rest assured that we will share your feedback with the whole team here at the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Framingham. We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations and we are taking actions accordingly to address all the matters brought to our attention in your review. We appreciate you and your family choosing our hotel for your recent stay. We hope to see you stay with us again soon.

Thank you very much.

Management

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

When I was checking in I waited behind a soldier who was complaining about the lack of air conditioning in the rooms
He was one the second floor.
That should of been my first clue I was in trouble
I informed the older gentleman I didn’t want a warm room he informed me the soldier was just complaining
He was not
This was the worst experience Ive ever had in a hotel it was like an oven.
I had to prop the windows open with can openers and pans to get a little air in here

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, Owner at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Dear @645larryh,
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your hotel experience did not meet your expectations. We are addressing all issues brought to our attention with the hotel team. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and we hope that you give us another chance to stay with us in the future.
Hotel Management

Reviewed 3 January 2021

So scary !! We got into a 5th floor room with no heat! When we did turned on the heat, the breaker tripped and all the lights went out! This happened 3 times before we decided to switch a room. But what happened afterwards was even more scary! We got another room, upon entering the room, we realized the room was not empty yet, still had things in and the TV was on too. Totalled smelled like heavy cigarette smell. Then we got moved into another room with disposables and dirty cups, plates in the dishwasher! This went on for about an hour. I have never experienced something like this in all these years staying at hotels. Please stay away! Also all the rooms were filthy and dirty

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2020

I really wanted to give a higher score, but my stay was just ok.

- I waited over 30 minutes to be checked in as the overnight person was busy with another guest per the sign. When she came back she smelled of weed.
- The nightstand tables did not work AT ALL. Even after saying something to the front desk, they never were fixed.
- This hotel is pet friendly, but there really is not grassy area to walk your dog. Every place had rocks or was bear.
- Breakfast was "to go style" which I understand. However, it was a waste of money as it was all carbs that bags we got. Something a little healthier next time or at least an option.
- we were not recognized as Gold Marriott members at all

The bed was comfy as were the pillows.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank annapN7702ZW
Reviewed 3 August 2020

This is an ok place but could use some renovation. The rooms are fine enough, beds comfortable. What makes it fine is that they have a nice staff... although limited during covid. Good location if you have business in the area... quiet as it's in a business park... not much around unless you drive.

Date of stay: July 2020