“Great takeout; Quick; Tasty & Filling”

Mediterranean Turkish Food
Ranked #15 of 208 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Must try - Falafel & Hummus; Lamb kebab; Chicken kebab
Their accompanying rice is really tasty as well.
Service was quick, and they accept credit cards (except AmEx)

Can miss - Beef Kofte as it was a bit too chewy for me.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Awesome place to eat, prices are reasonable, I was unloading my truck into the extra space storage down the block and I kept smelling something good,and sure enough , it led me to this great mom and pop restaurant, this was the 1 st time that I've eating Mediterranean Turkish food ,and I loved it.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

A whole in the wall indeed but also, a hidden gem. The reviews were excellent so I had to try it for myself. Originally, my friend & I planned to eat there but when I realized how tiny it is (4 tables), we decided on take out. We were ordering for 3 and all 3 of us ordered different items and all 3 agreed the food was delicious! I had lamb kabob which came with rice, a little salad, yummy hummus & pita. I would have liked just a bit more pita to finish up the nice portion of hummus, but used some crackers instead. My other 2 dining mates had a beef gyro and a chicken Hercules wrap, which they both thoroughly enjoyed. We will be back, for sure!

Reviewed 7 August 2016

This place does mostly takeout but there is seating for 13 people. It specializes in Turkish food but there are contributions from other places in the eastern Mediterranean. I started with grape leaves; my wife thought they were a bit bland but I thought they were fine. My main was the Turkish mousaka--ground lamb and eggplant with an excellent combination of spices. It came with flavored rice and flatbread. My wife had the lamb kabob (on rice) with dipping sauces of yogurt, hummus, and grated carrots. I tried a piece and it was tender and cooked properly. There is a selection of soft drinks and fruit drinks appropriate to a take-out place--nothing exotic.

There are quite a number of vegetarian dishes. Service was polite and efficient; meals are mostly cooked to order. Because it is mostly take-out and tiny, there are no patron restrooms.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

I'm an old Turkish food buff and used to own a Turkish restaurant as well. The food here is very authentic...no frills, but delectable. The Adana kebab is one of my favorites. My kids love the Gyro, falafel and hummus. Great value...you can eat in (small number of tables) or take out is extremely popular.