“Real Family Values!”

Sclafani Italian Bakery
Ranked #3 of 9 Bakeries in Gloucester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Great place to have a sandwich made on beautifully baked bread! Or. Bring home some the nicest bread! Yum!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

My wife and I discovered this little bakery on our weekend trip to Gloucester. Wow! They offer a large selection of breads and pastries as well as italian grocery items. We only wish we had ordered sandwiches, too! The bread was soooooo good!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

buy eat rave repeat. The bread is to die for, as are the cannolis. Lots of variety to choose from, too. Authentic home food

Reviewed 18 December 2016

In my opinion this is the tastiest and most satisfying bread in town, even on the North Shore. It's crusty on the outside ,soft but not airy on the inside with just enough yeasts flavor. Supermarkets in Gloucester even carry it and if you go around 10:00 in the morning, you can get it when it's still warm. No preservatives, but you shouldn't have any trouble finishing it fast!!

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I wish I could go here more often. I also wish it wasn't so worn out. Nice people but on a very busy crowded street.