“Olivia's at Good Harbor”
Review of Olivia's by the Sea - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olivia's by the Sea
Cuisines: American
Description: amazing new restaurant in Gloucester, MA that "foodies" need to know about. Had lunch there today and I'd like to review...
Reviewed 3 August 2013

The restaurant changed ownership in March 2013 and has a slightly different name but they offer an awesome breakfast. There is a varied menu with at least 2 specials.They also serve lunch and dinner but we only went for breakfast. The restaurant is clean and modern with plenty of free parking. Olivia's features a large outdoor dining area for all meals..

1  Thank John S

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Decided to try Olivia's again as it is under new ownership for the second year in a row. Ordered a Scallop Platter, Shrimp Boat and side of Onion Rings. My main complaint is with the Scallop Platter which at $19.95 was a miserly plate of mostly fries (frozen, bagged), a little tub of tasteless chopped cabbage which was supposed to be cole slaw and count 'em...7 scallops. I know scallops have gotten more expensive, but seriously...7 scallops?

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We didn't actually eat at the restaurant so I cannot comment on the food. I can tell you it was a Thursday night, it was 7:00 PM and there was absolutely NO ONE in the parking lot. I was still curious so I went in to see what the menu looked like. It is counter service. I thought it was quite expensive for counter service. It made me uncomfortable that no one else was eating there so I left. It did look very clean!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Food and service at Olivia's is fantastic. We stopped in for breakfast, and it was wonderful. The service is fast and friendly and it is close to Good Harbor Beach to grab a quick bite. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Tried the new ownership
service was slow and the sandwich was bland
ordered fries and they were so greasy I had to put in the oven for 20 minutes to cook and dry out
also they have a new dining area for evenibgs but stuill served on paper plates