“Great Donuts, muffins, etc. etc”
Review of Donut Jim's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Donut Jim's
Ranked #6 of 9 Bakeries in Gloucester
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Do you like to try different pastries? Then visit Jim's but go inside to make your choice. So many choices so little time. All delicious!

Reviewed 10 November 2016

The berry berry muffins used to be my favorite. They changed the recipe and I hope they change it back. It needs an overhaul but food is very worth a stop.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Donut Jims has the closest to Homemade donuts as one can find !! Its a coffee and donut shop. Great donuts and coffee rolls !!

Reviewed 29 August 2015

really good cakes...the strawberry whipped cream cake is all from scratch. great to taste real cake! also the raspberry tarts are awesome. most people come for coffee and fresh bagels which are a standard here...a good grab and go before getting on the train across the street.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

My son and I are donut freaks (well, I don't allow myself many any more but 2-3 times a year I ease up and have 1-2), but few donuts/pastries pass the muster. Well, Jim's on Railroad Avenue has the best donuts (and apple pastries) and coffee cake muffins as far as we're concerned (get there early for the best selection...they're popular!). They also have great breakfast sandwiches, bagels, coffee, juices, etc. Yes, everyone's taste buds might be different and there are many local bakeries that are excellent...when we travel to Cape Ann and the North Shore, however, Jim's it is...and this past week while I was at the counter complimenting the donuts and telling the story about our family's annual vaca in Gloucester with Jim's as one of the stops along the way, the gentleman smiled and replied while extending his hand, "I'm Jim!"