“Delicious brunch!”

Ranked #2 of 149 Restaurants in Gloucester
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We took a group of teenage girls here for brunch and we all loved our food. The wait was long, it was a Saturday around 11 so that was to be expected. But it was truly worth it.
Excellent waitstaff, very attentive. I had blueberry pancakes which were delicious! Two people in our group had the salmon eggs benedict and they loved it. We all cleaned our plates. And for 7 people to have a bill of $80, it doesn't get any better than that!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

"Sugar Mags," as the locals call it, is a small restaurant on Main Street. The food is wonderful and there is quite a lot on the menue to choose from, from eggs cooked various ways such as lobster omelets, to specialty pancakes and pineapple fritters. The prices are good and the food portions are huge.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while enjoying being tourists in town.
I'm thrilled my wife wanted to stop here, what a great place.
Great atmosphere, friendly staff.
This was the best meal we had our whole stay.
Lobster taco & crab cake toastie is what my wife and I split. They both were delicious, packed full of flavor.
My son enjoyed the corn chowder & a sandwich, I was lucky enough to have a bite of each before he finished them.
Very generous portions, I was full the rest of the day.
Outstanding meal, it's been days since we've returned home and I'm still remembering my lunch.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived about noon and had to wait about 10 minutes for a table. Service was a bit slow as it was very busy. Wait was worth the time as breakfast fare was terrific. If your hungry, try the "Greasy Pole" breakfast- piles of food on two plates.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Had lunch here while visiting Gloucester. Delicious and very reasonable. Waitress was very nice and attentive. They were busy, many locals so it must be good, right? Had the corn chowder soup and a sandwich. Great. I'd go back for sure.