“The Best”

Deleo's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Groveland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 September 2015

This family owned and operated pizza place is incredible. Picking up a pizza here is like going to your Italian grandmother's house. Everyone knows your name, the pizza is delicious and the homemade cookies and brownies are to die for. You can't beat the value, trust me, just go here.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

deleos has great subs,pizza and salad.the food is always good.recently new owners bought it.they are so nice and aim to please.the buffalo tenders are good,and also the pizza,but whatever we order always hot and fresh.the calzones are also good.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

I like the food here. Generally good subs, but I really liked the pizza. I used to go here all the time, 4 -5 times a week. Couple of years ago I bought three pizzas and had two coupons for $2 off a pizza. The manager told me I could only use one of the coupons per purchase. Then he said that if I did not like that I should go elsewhere!!! Really, no idea why he said that, but I did take his advice. I have never gone back to Deleo's. I also stopped eating so much pizza and takeout. I figure I have saved over $7,000 and I have lost about 18 pounds.
A terrible attitude by the manager which resulted in a great out come for me.

3  Thank Luv2TravelWN
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Every time I order a pizza, the first thing my kids ask is, "Is it Deleo's?" They always get my order right, on time and the ingredients always seem fresh. The only reason why I didn't give them 5 stars is because they don't deliver, which is helpful in a pinch if you have a house full of kids.

Been to Deleo's Pizza? Share your experiences!