“LOVE 7 sisters”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Farm to Table
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Love 7 sisters. First heard about 7 sisters when at the V-One Vodka tasting at the Log Cabin. Since I visit Hadley often to drop daughter at skating and like to go out to eat while waiting I decided to try since Zoe's was starting to go hill with service and food quality.
I have eaten at 7 sisters over a dozen times in 2013 and every time I have gone the food was good. My favorite is the hanger steak with the homemade mac and cheese and glazed carrots. My husband likes the salmon.

Also, The strawberry lavender lemonaid is the best summertime martini!!! If you are not a martini drinker there are many different micro brews on tap too!

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Nice ambiance but freezing. Good beer selection. As for the food, nothing impressed us. Veggie burger not good, bison burger was requested to be cooked rare but it was well done. It was alright. The fries were soggy and super short.. Sautéed mushrooms are bland. The garden salad was fresh though & the homemade dressings were good. Service was polite and fine. We will not revisit this place again though:/

1  Thank Mybell222
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My husband and I were looking for a place to stop for lunch in Hadley and decided to give this restaurant a try, rather than going to a chain restaurant. There were a few people at the bar when we arrived and we weren't sure what to do, but a waitress soon appeared and told us we could sit anywhere. Service was very prompt. I ordered the buffalo chili, which I personally thought was the best chili I have ever had. Tasty and a little spicy with a layer of cheese on top and nacho chips on the side. My husband had the buffalo burger and salad. The burger was cooked perfectly and had a lot of flavor. The salad was very fresh. They did offer us dessert which sounded delicious too, but we will save that for next time. We will definitely be back with our kids.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

The restaurant was almost empty so we expected service to be fast. The waitress was very friendly and efficient but it did take over twenty five minutes for our order to arrive (two buffalo burgers, one beef burger and a tuna steak). The burgers were average. As other reviewers have noted, the meat was dry-ish and the fries were not hot. However, there was an excellent selection of good beers and the two we had were very tasty.

Others have commented on the chairs being uncomfortable, probably related to the high tables in the main restaurant. We were seated at one of two lower tables in the back room. These were fine and looked much more comfortable than the higher tables.

The restaurant was clean, spacious and well decorated but there was an unfinished feel to it. Hopefully this will improve as time goes by. Well worth a visit for the beer, but the food and service was average.

Unfortunately we arrived after dark, so we couldn't get to know our buffalos in the field before we ate them in our burgers. Maybe no bad thing!

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

A busy Sunday lunchtime, but it seemed like they weren't ready for the crowd. My wife had the Bison Burger and although I ordered the Smoked Turkey BLT, they were out of turkey and asked if I would mind smoked ham instead. I said fine, and both sandwiches were very good.