“Great falafel wrap”
Review of Cedar Cafe

Cedar Cafe
Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in Hanover
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This small cafe is a hidden gem....a friend recommended I try it on my way through town. I am glad I did.
I ordered the falafel wrap on wheat, it was delicious.

I would definitely go back for more.

1  Thank Terese B

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I typically get a salad with dried cherries and cashews. Everything is always fresh. I have been here several times.

1  Thank giovanna6
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I hate to admit it but I've been to this restaurant about 30 times and I get the strawberry salad with chicken every single time it's so delicious

1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We live close by and get to enjoy cedar often.. whether it's chicken fingers and fries. Chicken Caesar wraps or the strawberry chicken salad... those are our house favorites. Many people love the chickens with rice and veggies... they have daily soups as well.
Be prepared to wait a short time, it's a very busy counter service establishment and you can meet up with friends or take out.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

To start, I moved out of state and this is on my hit list every time I come home to visit family! I love everything I've had here! But my favorites are their Greek salad and Caesar salad! I love all their options, prices are great and the food comes out quick! Only negative (and this may have changed?) is they close somewhat early at night, I think around 7? But I get that they are more of a lunch place but when I lived there and worked in Boston I'd want to pick up from them for dinner sometimes but if work ran late I couldn't make it in time. Just me being greedy and wanting their food all the time lol!