“I love there food but they did my family really wrong.”

Giovannis Roastbeef & Pizzeria
Ranked #82 of 153 Restaurants in Haverhill
Reviewed 26 November 2016

My FAMILY called them and order food. When the driver came and then left with a nice tip my FAMILY GAVE HIM, my FAMILY processed to feed the little kids, my FAMILY noticed the order was not right. My FAMILY called them and told them the order was wrong. Do you know that these people at Giovanni's would not fix the order. I will never go there. OOOO it was a 30.00 order.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

The delivery is fast and they are pretty affordable. They're salads are also very good as well and their pizza is good too!

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Best food ,best service ,polite and plenty of it too! A few retired airforce personal I Included visited ,ate and chatted over great cusine, friendly fast service ,hot food cold food all great!

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

This place is improving. Their cold roast beef is as good as anyones.
But their fries are superior, and tasteless hand cut.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Breakfast at the River Street branch of this owner is EXCELLENT. Very fast service and nice atmosphere. Some of the luncheon items are very good and some just average.