“Calzones at Sa'ls”

Sal's Just Pizza
Ranked #77 of 153 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 July 2016

If your looking for a good calzone Sal's is where you want to go, they are the friendliest people ,they work very hard to keep everything sparkling clean there salads are good size, they even have desserts cookies, brownies,etc.their pizza is also good, my favorite item there is a meatball calzone and their huge!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I love this pizza, especially the sauce and all the extras I enjoy. As much as I enjoy a thick pizza, this one is great for a thin pizza.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Sal's has good pizza, fast service, reasonable price. We called ahead, 2 pizzas, they were ready in 20 minutes.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Although many locals rave about Sal's Pizza, and one certainly gets bang for your buck. I do not care for it. The Pizzas are enormous, so nobody goes away hungry, but the sauce has so much garlic that that is all that you taste. If you are feeding a pack of hungry boys whose taste buds have not yet fully developed, go there. If not, try somewhere else.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I really enjoy Sal's Just pizza, their ingredients are always fresh. I would recommend this Pizza shop to anyone, the pizza's are huge and always crisp. All the people are so friendly and make sure you're waited on ASAP. What's unusual is, they give you the updates as your order is being made. Like they'll say, "a couple more minutes mam or we're aliittle backed up, 15 minutes", you don't mind waiting, if you know when the end will be. They really care about you as a customer, and that's important to me!!! Go visit them, you'll be suprised!!!!