“Pasta Specials”

Add it.
Giovanni's Pizza & Roast Beef
Ranked #86 of 152 Restaurants in Haverhill
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Excellent value on Wednesday for their pasta specials. Always hot and tasty whatever pasta dish I have ordered

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Stopped by on my way home from work got roast beef and french fries for my husband and myself. The food was horrible I will never return!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Everyone thinks this is just a lunch/sub/pizza place, but they serve breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Not only are the portions good, but the service is fast and the food delicious. I was just there with 20 people and they were able to accommodate us quickly, food came out hot....EXCELLENT.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

i have been here a few times and was pleased with whatever i ordered, their subs are delicious ,pizza good and all sorts of toppings,they also deliver.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Good food, I love the chicken Kabob salads and the pizza. The have a good choice to pick from. The cheese steak calzones are also very good.