“Unique take on pizza”

Napoli's Pizza
Ranked #28 of 152 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I've seen most reviews on Napoli's as being very positive and I'd agree with that too. The one thing I've noticed about this place is they have VERY LOYAL FANS! The first time I was introduced to this place, it was introduced as "The best pizza you will ever have in your life." My wife's co-worker raved about Napoli's and told her how she would drive like 30 or 40 mintues just to get the pizza. So we figured it has to be great.

I'll definitely give the pizza very positive reviews - super crunchy crust, but not overcooked. Really gives you that perfect pizza crust crunch. Flavorful pizza sauce and the unqiue spin is the cheese. it's covered in grated Parmesan cheese, not shredded mozzarella or some sort of mozzarella blend. It's simply grated Parmesan cheese which give it a unique flavor. Definitely a bit on the salty side.

They offer a few topping options and also have spinach and meat pies - I've only tried the traditional pizza and have been back 4 times in total. For me - it's kind of out of my way to drive to just for pizza and I'd highly recommend calling ahead becasue they only make a certain amount of pizza each day. once it's gone, it's gone.

As there are many takes on pizza, it's certainly worth a visit, especially those of you who like Tripoli, Christy's, Piro's pan/square pizza.

1  Thank Keith F

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Classic place to grab a slice! Great pizza! Been coming here for generations! Love the grated cheese!

1  Thank ErinFromHaverhill
Reviewed 28 July 2016

This pizza is amazing we tried it first time this year and loved it. The taste is much different since it is made with with grated parm cheese. We tried both ways their regular way with grated parm cheese and the common way we are used to with shredded.mozzarella. BOTH were a yummy and we have been back a couple times but you have to go when they still have pizza left because once their dough runs out each day they close up shop for the day. Highly recommend both style pizza from here♥

1  Thank cjrt123
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Walked over and grabbed a big pie for dinner last night. The sweet sauce is really good. I havent had anything like that anywhere else. I'll definitely be back.

1  Thank Clint M
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Napolis Pizza is like eating a pizza from the old days when it was cooked to perfection, not too much sauce but a lot of flavor, the crust is darker the way it should be, i would recommend Napolis to everyone that likes the taste of pizza from long ago.

1  Thank Janice M