“I You Like Being Yelled At, You'll Love Steve's!”

Steve's House of Pizza
Ranked #80 of 152 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I called to order pizza for delivery. One hour later, I called back to inquire on its whereabouts and was berated for calling in a fake order. I was also asked if I live in America. As I tried to explain there had obviously been some confusion regarding pick up or delivery...the person on the phone continued to yell over my voice and then hung up on me. Maybe he is having a bad day, maybe his underwear is too tight...maybe he's just an epic turd...

1  Thank amyeb1

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I try to limit my order to one per month because I eat 1/2 the pizza in one sitting. They are so good that I can't seem to stop eating it until I am stuffed. I just came back from Italy and let me tell you that Steve's House of Pizza beat the Italian pizza hands down.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I always enjoy stopping in at Steve's whenever we are in town. They have the best fries anywhere. Their pizza is solid and they have great grinders. We hit a lot of different pizza and sandwich shops all over New England and we always make time for Steve's.

We usually try to get something new/different each time we go in so my wife tried their roast beef sandwich and then later the roast beef grinder. Their roast beef is quite good and extraordinarily rare (on multiple occasions). I would recommend their Italian grinder w/ hots and you just have to order a large fry!

Give them a try and I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 January 2013 via mobile

A convenient place to get a sub, but do not expect anything special. Good, courteous service. You can get a sandwich and a cup of coffee at nearby Starbucks for the price of a sub that you get here.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Steve's is off of rt 125 right on the Plaistow NH line. Decent food. Plenty of parking.