“My favorite local pizza!”

Steve's House of Pizza
Ranked #72 of 152 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 8 June 2015

I visit Steve's at least once a week. This place has been here for decades, and the food has remained top notch compared to any greek pizza/ house of pizza any where in the north east! I have eaten at most of them.

I have eaten just about everything on their menu, and never been upset.
They have recently started to roast their own beef, and shave it thin - it rivals any of the "roast beef" shops around!

Shame on the people who rate this place down because they do not deliver, get in your car and go pick it up!! If you want cardboard pizza sent to your door, then this is not the place for you!
If you sit down to eat, they will bring the food to you, if you are taking it away they will call you to the counter to pick it up.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

The staff at Steves couldn't be more pleasant. Been there many times. Always adding something new to menu. Good food. Good people. Fair prices. Clean and comfortable eating area.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I called to order pizza for delivery. One hour later, I called back to inquire on its whereabouts and was berated for calling in a fake order. I was also asked if I live in America. As I tried to explain there had obviously been some confusion regarding pick up or delivery...the person on the phone continued to yell over my voice and then hung up on me. Maybe he is having a bad day, maybe his underwear is too tight...maybe he's just an epic turd...

1  Thank amyeb1
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I try to limit my order to one per month because I eat 1/2 the pizza in one sitting. They are so good that I can't seem to stop eating it until I am stuffed. I just came back from Italy and let me tell you that Steve's House of Pizza beat the Italian pizza hands down.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I always enjoy stopping in at Steve's whenever we are in town. They have the best fries anywhere. Their pizza is solid and they have great grinders. We hit a lot of different pizza and sandwich shops all over New England and we always make time for Steve's.

We usually try to get something new/different each time we go in so my wife tried their roast beef sandwich and then later the roast beef grinder. Their roast beef is quite good and extraordinarily rare (on multiple occasions). I would recommend their Italian grinder w/ hots and you just have to order a large fry!

Give them a try and I don't think you will be disappointed.