“We Love be Their Pizza!”

Steve's House of Pizza
Ranked #54 of 163 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 19 April 2016

We really love their pizza. Great size, perfect sauce and they know the meaning of xtra cheese. I find the subs a bit small and really wish they delivered as parking can be a little difficult at times. The people are very friendly and helpful. We go about twice a month. You should give them a try.

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Ive been going to Steve's lately..the food is delicious!! The prices are great and the service is friendly and fast.. I usually order a chicken finger plate and you get two sides.. the onion rings are great !! Also thier pizza is delicious and the slices are good sized..I highly recommend. .

Reviewed 8 June 2015

I visit Steve's at least once a week. This place has been here for decades, and the food has remained top notch compared to any greek pizza/ house of pizza any where in the north east! I have eaten at most of them.

I have eaten just about everything on their menu, and never been upset.
They have recently started to roast their own beef, and shave it thin - it rivals any of the "roast beef" shops around!

Shame on the people who rate this place down because they do not deliver, get in your car and go pick it up!! If you want cardboard pizza sent to your door, then this is not the place for you!
If you sit down to eat, they will bring the food to you, if you are taking it away they will call you to the counter to pick it up.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

The staff at Steves couldn't be more pleasant. Been there many times. Always adding something new to menu. Good food. Good people. Fair prices. Clean and comfortable eating area.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I called to order pizza for delivery. One hour later, I called back to inquire on its whereabouts and was berated for calling in a fake order. I was also asked if I live in America. As I tried to explain there had obviously been some confusion regarding pick up or delivery...the person on the phone continued to yell over my voice and then hung up on me. Maybe he is having a bad day, maybe his underwear is too tight...maybe he's just an epic turd...

1  Thank amyeb1