“Bus Tour Dinner”

Ranked #38 of 152 Restaurants in Haverhill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We arrived at the restaurant just as they were finishing serving 3 other bus groups, our group was the fourth within 2 hours which kind of worried us about what we'd be served. My husband and I both ordered the baked haddock which was wonderful! It was moist and flavorful. Our service was friendly and a job well done. The only hitch was for those who ordered the personal pizza, they were served long after most of us were done. Thanks for serving a great meal for a bunch of weary travelers.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I had ordered the small cheese deep dish pizza. Took forever to come out.

The dough texture is pastry like. Like a short crust dough, kinda crumbles in your mouth. Was around $12, I thought pricey.

Anyway, it was ok. There was another pizzeria that was real close I was trying as well, a comparison so to speak. UNO was much better. I hated the pizza from the place that was walking distance from UNO.

Anyway, I may or may not go back. Is ok. Inside was like a bar to me.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Stopped here for a bite on the way home from an all day motorcycle ride to the Kancamagus run as we do every year. This is our 9th year of doing this. I got the thin pizza. It was very good and we had an awesome waitress. I knew I had a 25% coupon off the bill but could not find it in my email on phone or in trashed email. But when I got home I found it. I had forgotten it was an actual coupon and not an email.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

We avoided this location after being served burned flatbread pizza& waiting 45 minutes for BBQ spareribs w/o notice on past visits . We gave them another chance today; warmly& promptly greeted& seated. We were given Ample time to go through the menu to make choices. I ordered the POWER SALAD: baby spinach leaves raisins, dried cranberries, soy &other nuts, carrot shreds &cheese with a non-oily vinaigrette dressing was fresh& as good as it always has been. Lots of slices of moist chicken breast on top( a smallsalad was sfficient to share. The thin crust pizza reminded us of pizza in N.Y.C. where we dated many years ago. The veggie extravaganza offered yellow& green squash( zucchini), artichoke hearts, tomato pieces & plenty of ooey gooey cheese. Beer is available( can or glass) as are soft drinks& flavored lemonade. The dessert menu tempts w/ both full size& mini desserts, [All shareable]
Certainly glad e gave UNO'S another chance; easy parking, GREAT food& service. We look forward o our next visit & frequent summer visits fort their huge fresh salads.Ifyou've left unhappy in the past, give them another chance& find a "NEW" place to enjoy pizza( flatbread; deep dish t& thin in crust) all available w/toppings you pick: veggies/ meats/ combos
BTW: the shrimp scampi had enough tender shrimp to share& my companion looks forward to a return visit for moreASAP

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Got apps first then Chicken crispy with panko crumbs sauce melted cheese and melted cheese. Great waitress and very good meal and apps.