“Average pizza restaurant”

Papa Gino's
Ranked #72 of 152 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The pizza is just average, Spaghetti sauce is so so. Service can be slow. Mostly kids waiting on customers, lots of chit chatting among employees.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I've been here twice in the past few months and highly recommend to everyone if you want to remember how good Papa Gino's is. I remember growing up on Papa Gino's for Friday nights at the "old" Rockingham Mall in Salem, NH as well as the location in Shawsheen Plaza in Andover, MA.

Papa Gino's is traditional thin crust pizza with a good sauce, good amount of cheese and fresh toppings. Plus they have great coupons - I received an email coupon saying "we haven't sen you in a little while" and I got two 2-topping pizzas for $10 each. No restrictions on toppings. I got a capicola and banana pepper pizza as well as green peppers & mushrooms. The pizzas were ready in 15 minutes and they were kept in a side oven to keep them hot until i picked them up.

I've always liked their pizza and subs. Will definitely be going back soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

had the max steak sub that was good , wife had the Greek salad this was all so good. the pizza did not make it the crust was like bread dough not cooked enough . would not go back for pizza .

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

I get this pizza because it's close by. I consider Papa Gino's one of the fast food pizza take out catagories. I would call it pizza, and their toppings are good and plentiful.
I also got their hot sauce chicken....pass next time.

It's better food for taste and health than Wendy's and McDonald's that are across the street.
Their pizza is better than UNOs, and better than frozen at home....that Red Barron stuff is so so bad....but if you want pizza, real pizza, go downtown.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

We just needed to grab dinner to take back to our hotel room at the Hampton Inn down the street. This pizza was very good (best Papa Ginos we have had).