“Great Place!”

Add it.
Smith's Restaurant & Catering
Ranked #12 of 27 Restaurants in Holbrook
Reviewed 17 March 2008

I've had nothing but great experiences at Smith's. When I moved to the area, this is the first local restaurant I went to, and what a friendly place!!! I'm not even sure the other reviewer is talking about the right restaurant. The service has been great and the cheesy gooey breakfasts are worth getting up for!

1  Thank norachica

Reviewed 23 January 2007

My family and I live local and heard about this restaurant. So we thought we would try it. It is open for breakfast lunch and dinner (3 nights a week) The place was nice looking but the service was bad. The waitress was friendly and took our order right away. However after she delivered our drinks and took the order we never saw her again for at least a half hour. Other tables that arrived after us got their food first. We even put the kids meals in first. The hostess wasnt to friendly. She didnt even smile when she greeted us. We didnt get the right side orders with our meal but we were to hungry to complain. I would not recommend Smiths. The food had a great presentation but wasnt as good as it looked.

4  Thank HolbrookSally