All reviews room was clean king size bed spent one night college accommodations
Reviewed 16 May 2011

For $50 a Sunday night the experience was pretty pleasant...King size bed with fridge and microwave...Free internet in room but it wasn't working...I didn't mind...With $50 a night I wouldn't expect too much...Others may also have a problem with the pretty noisy heat/air condition system but I'm a pretty good sleeper it didn't bother me...

Room Tip: I got this price on Kayak. Regular price was $70.
Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank SWildC
nandini730, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2011

Dear Traveler,
We want you to know how much we appreciate your business. Thank you for considering us for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 29 April 2011

This is your average motel with better than average standards of cleanliness. The front desk manager was charming and immediately brought over extra towels without my asking and gave helpful driving directions. Obviously it is not five star and you will hear people leaving in their cars in the morning but over all it was quiet enough and right on a beautiful lake with free wifi and a fridge/microwave so perfectly pleasant for a night. My daughter was visiting colleges in the area and I found it very easy to get around to all the various campuses from here. The only cons were the TV is tiny and the air con is noisy so bring ear plugs if you think you will need it all night (I just turned it off).

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Meandertheworld

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking time to share a review about our hotel. We are happy to know you enjoyed our friendly staff. We take great pride in exceeding guest expectations. We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made Americas Best Value Inn your premiere choice for lodging.

We look forward to another opportunity to service your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 30 October 2010

The Economy Inn is a total gem! The bad reviews must have been written before a remodel because I'm pretty picky and I felt totally clean and safe. The price was reasonable, the family owned staff is attentive and the rooms are BEAUTIFUL! My fiance and I liked the room and service so much, we decided to stay another night even though we were heading out of state the next day! I love this place and hope that it's this great next time I visit MA! Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. We are happy to know you enjoyed our friendly staff. We take great pride in exceeding guest expectations. I hope you will give us another opportunity to service your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 24 October 2010

These old reviews are from before the hotel got new management and extensive renovation. Now it is an amazing, comfortable bargain with beautiful rooms with a modernist aesthetic, reliable wifi, and Direct TV. I stay there often and wouldn't go ANYWHERE ELSE. Sure, it looks like a 50s motel from the outside, but that's how it started life, and I find it endearing. Inside it is simply jaw dropping.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank marginalutility
Reviewed 8 June 2010

We were given a two night stay in this rent-by-the-hour motel. The carpet was stained with what looked like bodily fluids, a window was broken, there was an appaling amount of mold around the jacuzzi and in the bathroom, the bedding was uncomfortable, the curtains stained, blinds askew. Everything about it was appaling. After about 2 hours of laying wide awake listening for someone trying to break in, we left. No refund of course for the unspent night. Did I mention the door of the room next to us had been kicked in?

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you felt you experienced with us. There is never an excuse for providing anything less than great service. If you could please contact me personally regarding this matter so that I can find out more information. All claims against this property will be further investigated and corrected where necessary. I hope you will give us another opportunity to service your future lodging needs.

Thanks,