“European cafe in Hudson”
Review of Ariba Coffee

Ariba Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hudson
Reviewed 8 May 2016

The highlights are the waffles, the teas and the subs, the atmosphere and the presence of Sacha. Will come back again and again and again and again as it is my habit.

1  Thank Filipa F

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

The food is pretty good (had the broccoli quiche and a toasted bagel with egg on two separate visits) and isn't all completely homemade (smooth, flat, scrambled egg circles are a dead giveaway) but theater ice that accompanied the visit pushed the visit to a five star, in my opinion. Has a very similar ambiance to Starbucks but this doesn't seem to be a detraction to people who visit as both times it was quite busy.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

I've been driving through Hudson for years to visit a close friend. Today I happened to stop by Ariba for coffee and luckily found out they serve lunch since I was starving. I got the Italian panini and it was surprisingly great! The service was quick and the atmosphere was cozy reminding me of Panera but much less expensive. I'll definitely be stopping by again the next time I'm in hudson. Can't wait to try their breakfast :)

Reviewed 29 May 2015

My mother and I were in the area and we were early for an appointment so we decided to stop and get a coffee. The logo looks very similar to Starbucks but I felt it was nicer, homier. The staff was friendly and got us our coffees and pastry. They had many indoor tables but they also had some tables outdoors. There is a rail trail very close by so this would be a perfect spot to enjoy a post ride iced drink.

Reviewed 25 May 2015

Today was the first time my family and I visited Ariba Coffee and I am glad we did because we found quite a gem in the area. I wished we lived closer because we would come by every day. I am sure that living in Paxton is not going to stop me from making a special trip just to come and visit this coffee shop. If you have not tried their freshly made waffles with ice cream on the top then you are missing out. The warmth of the waffle melts the ice cream and it is simply delicious. Their coffee is amazing too! Also the paninis are some of the best ones that I have had. Definitely try the Italian or the Grilled Chicken Panini. My family enjoyed everything we had. We'll definitely be back.

1  Thank Worcester_1808

Been to Ariba Coffee? Share your experiences!