“Nice coffee cafe!”
Review of Ariba Coffee

Ariba Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hudson
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

A pleasant place to stop for excellent coffee. Plenty of tables and comfortable chairs for relaxing. Free wireless internet. I love their raspberry and apple turnovers. The staff is very friendly and service is quick.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

The highlights are the waffles, the teas and the subs, the atmosphere and the presence of Sacha. Will come back again and again and again and again as it is my habit.

1  Thank Filipa F
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

The food is pretty good (had the broccoli quiche and a toasted bagel with egg on two separate visits) and isn't all completely homemade (smooth, flat, scrambled egg circles are a dead giveaway) but theater ice that accompanied the visit pushed the visit to a five star, in my opinion. Has a very similar ambiance to Starbucks but this doesn't seem to be a detraction to people who visit as both times it was quite busy.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

I've been driving through Hudson for years to visit a close friend. Today I happened to stop by Ariba for coffee and luckily found out they serve lunch since I was starving. I got the Italian panini and it was surprisingly great! The service was quick and the atmosphere was cozy reminding me of Panera but much less expensive. I'll definitely be stopping by again the next time I'm in hudson. Can't wait to try their breakfast :)

Reviewed 29 May 2015

My mother and I were in the area and we were early for an appointment so we decided to stop and get a coffee. The logo looks very similar to Starbucks but I felt it was nicer, homier. The staff was friendly and got us our coffees and pastry. They had many indoor tables but they also had some tables outdoors. There is a rail trail very close by so this would be a perfect spot to enjoy a post ride iced drink.

Been to Ariba Coffee? Share your experiences!