“Best of the restaurants we visited in Hull and Boston”
Review of Paragon Grill

Paragon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Paragon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Hull
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: =
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Great dinner on the deck in the evening. We were staying at the hotel so it was great for both my husband and I to be able to have an adult beverage without worrying about driving anywhere with the kids. Great food and service.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I went to the paragon grille for a quick dinner. We were not greeted for 10 minutes and finally the waitress came. We ordered nachos which were okay but never got the chicken that was supposed to be on them.... the waitress never asked us how they were and then 20 minutes later she proceeded to take our orders. We then proceeded to wait 30+ minutes for our food even though they were relatively simple items (aka cheese pizza a side salad and a fish sandwich). It wasn’t even a super busy night so the slow service was suprising. After we were done with the meal it then took 15 minutes for the bill... and we had to chase the manager down and ask for it... overall this restaurant has mediocre food and VERY slow service

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We stayed at the hotel for my sons fourth birthday and ate at the Paragon for dinner. We brought an ice cream cake and the staff stored it for us until dinner time, They all came out and sang happy birthday to my son..it was a treat. The food is very good. The wings and artichoke dip were fabulous. The servers were more than friendly. I would recommend this restaurant in a heart beat and can not wait to go back.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Good selection, plenty of ocean views, food tasty. Service was a little slow, perhaps short staffed.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

My family and I enjoyed each of our visits to the Paragon Grill during our vacation this past week. Excellent service, a fabulous view, outdoor seating, and reasonable prices made this our favorite restaurant in Hull.