“French onion soup yum”

Cuisines: French, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Modern European style Cafe & Bistro
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

I think I just had the best French onion soup that I ever had. So good.
On the other hand, our friends order was lost and after notifying them, it still took a while with their food arriving after we already finished eating.
Cool place, you can watch the bread being made through a glass wall while you enjoy your lunch.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

We ate here on our last evening in Hyannis. All the food was stunning. The vegetable soups were thick and very flavoursome. The lobster risotto was excellent and the chicken dish was of Michelin star standard. The rhubard crumble was light and not too sweet; again of the highest quality. Service was efficient, effective and increasingly friendly. We were presented with a loaf of bread as we left. Fairly obviously, this is also a boulangerie and patisserie. No doubt breakfasts and lunches are also something to be tried. Unfortunately, we did not have time. It really is worth finding this restaurant.

1  Thank 333Geoff
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Tucked away in a corner adjacent to the Hyannis airport is a great French bakery/restaurant. While I have come here for the bread and baked goods before, this weekend I ate at the restaurant for the first time. We had a lunch outside on the patio- my croque monsieur was excellent and the Kale soup was tasty. Fast forward to Sunday dinner and my Beef Tartare was very well prepared and the frites were delicious. My wife had the lobster salad after which we almost ordered a second one as it was so good. The service was friendly and helpful - this establishment is great!

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Seems to be steadily going downhill. This use to be an exceptional dining experience - the food, the service, the atmosphere, the energy. Mostly all gone. Food is ok not great. Overall not worth the price

Reviewed 29 May 2016

We have been going to this place for a few years now and I've finally decided to write a review. The food is good, but I have lost track of the number of times I have come for breakfast only to find that they are out of everything. I think they are more concerned with distributing to the farmers market in Boston and other outlets and have forgotten their loyal customers who come into the restaurant hoping to find pastry or yogurt parfaits only to be told that they are out and it will be "a couple of hours" until they are resupplied. I'm heading elsewhere for my morning coffee and bakery items.