“The Cape Cod syndrome”

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #142 of 216 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Visit your Hyannis Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

For some reason chain restaurants Department stores etc. never make it on the Cape because 100% of their help are lazy

No big deal. I ordered online like I always do. Never got an email confirmation. Tried to call was on hold 20 minutes. And then my order showed up out of the blue one hour later.

Even if anybody read this in corporate or even cared nothing would transpire. Nothing would ever change. There’s way too many choices out there. Goodbye Dominos.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We stayed at the Cove in West Yarmouth. We ordered a meat lovers pizza twice during our visit. The delivery was fast and service friendly.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2017

You can't buy a better frozen pizza for less than the carry out specials. Service is always good and the food is pretty consistent. Happy they are so handy.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Who doesn't love Domino's Pizza and especially after the indoor & outside pools. There is nothing better than Domino's Pizza and watching Movies :)

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2015

This domino's location is the worst, avoid it at all cost. The "manager' that answered the phone and took our order barely spoke english. We ordered a medium cheese pizza and stuffed cheesy bread, the price was over $18!! I go to pick it up and see a sign that says 3 topping pizza $7.99, I paid $12.00 for a medium with no toppings. I asked the same "manager", she said you got what you ordered, not my problem that you could have gotten more food for less money. What? The worst customer service I have ever experienced. How that girl still has a job is beyond me. I have read other reviews on complaining about the same exact issues. Hello domino's, get a clue, I not only got bad customer service, but the food was terrible!! No dipping sauce included for my bread, of course did not realize it till I got back to the hotel. I will NEVER go to this location again, I was so angry I may just boycott Domino's all together for allowing that woman to keep her job and ruin more peoples vacations!!!

Date of visit: June 2015