“Healthy Food with Great Taste”
Review of Pho Saigon - CLOSED

Pho Saigon
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

This quaint 11 year old restaurant was a great choice in spite of some less than positive reviews. Very clean, small Vietnamese Restaurant, decorated with pictures from the couples personal collection, I imagine. Tables have green tablecloths covered with glass that helps with cleanliness.

The owners cook and serve with two other employees. They were happy to answer my mired of questions. What sets this restaurant aside are the delicious home made sauces. Also, the cut of the chicken was using the best cuts and not a bit of fat or grizzle.

The Jazmín Tea with honey and lime was delicious, and I brought the rest to enjoy on the way home. Chet enjoyed his ice cold lime aid with sparkling water.

We ordered two summer rolls and appreciated them not being fried like Spring Rolls or Egg Rolls. Ordered #17 and split it. For dessert we chose the pudding which was something like crossing Creamed Corn and Tapioca.

It was listed as $$-$$$ value. There was only 1 item that was $21 and several were around $11. So I would say $-$$. Our bill came to $31 plus tip.

We both agree we would return.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

The restaurant has a very small, plain but clean dining room.

My lunch consisted of fried won ton and a spicy papaya salad with shrimp. Both dishes were well prepared, the papaya salad was outstanding, very fresh tasting ingredients and sophisticated combination of textures and flavors.

The service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We'd never had Vietnamese food before, so played fairly safe with the menu options. Food was OK, filling and plenty of vegetables, which we enjoyed. However the dishes really didn't sing out as anything special, the décor was tired, and atmosphere could best be described as dull. The best thing about this place was the friendly and chatty hostess. She was lovely.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Busy, noisy, SUPER OWNER, very friendly. We went on a Saturday evening and they were very busy. Food was very fresh and fine quality. The waitress/owner is very helpful and her choices were spot on when I asked for advice.
Will go again soon.

1  Thank hepsfolly
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This little unassuming Vietnamese restaurant, a block off Main Street in Lee, is not much to look at, but the owners/staff are super friendly, and they make good food. There are only a few slightly-cramped, diner-style tables, but the result is a somewhat intimate atmosphere. There is a wide variety of Vietnamese dishes, including great Pho choices. Coming from Seattle, I've certainly had better Vietnamese food, but I don't think you are going to find better Vietnamese food in Berkshire County.

1  Thank ALFriedman