“Pho YUM!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Super yummy pho. Friendly owner. Not crowded, but felt cozy inside. Down a little side street. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Had gotten take out from this place a few times and swore I would never get anything from there again. But a friend of mine wanted to try going there for lunch. I said okay, but it was yet another mistake. We asked for water and the lady brought us warm water with no ice. My friend asked for some and she brought her some ice cubes in a plastic tub and dumped them in. We thought she would know to bring some ice for me, but I had to ask for it. I then ordered a lunch special of pan fried salmon with black bean sauce. I'm still not sure it was even salmon that was served as it was cut into cubes and it had the consistency of a sponge. Tofu maybe? I couldn't eat it. There were also 3 green beans, one piece of yellow squash and one piece of green squash and the usual blob of rice. It was very disappointing and I will never get take out or dine in there ever again. Staff is not very friendly either. My friend felt the same. Her meal was terrible as well.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal. The sliced rare beef Pho was yummy and the owner flexible about a special request for some additional vegetables. Recommend!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Sat down in this little restaurant and we felt like we were in a family's living room. Clearly family owned and run, there is great pride in the entire experience. The food was fresh and carefully prepared. Special requests were welcome. The service was wonderful and I would go back there anytime -- and we tried -- we ate there on a Monday night and liked it so much, we drove there the next day to find that Tuesday is their day off. We will be back on our return to Lee - without a doubt.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

My first visit found this small cozy place charming with friendly owners and very good food. Choices cover the gamete from vegan to meat and fish. My meal was great and probably healthy and very reasonable