“Chocolate”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Yummy chocolate treats.  Other desserts also.  Delicious candies and truffles.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

This amazing "establishment" has been selected as one of America's best chocolatiers several times. It is not inexpensive but if you can afford the calories the experience is unsurpassed. Defines desert !!!!

Reviewed 16 December 2011

Very unremarkable looking from the outside, this stop is anything but when it come to the chocolate. The chef-owner has worked to create wonderful ambience with sculpture and art /photography on the walls and outstanding chocolate confections. Hot and cold drinks are available as well as chocolate treats to eat there or take with you. Don't miss the hot chocolate which is "the real thing". Gelato and sorbet are also tasty offerings from a freezer case. Chef Josh Needleman and his staff provide top service by way of assembling boxes of chocolates to your request and informing about the exotic flavors, "chocolate with lavendar gamache" for example. The chocolates are memorable. For the light eater, there are meringues and biscotti, including those dipped in chocolate, of course and chocolate lollipops in a variety of forms. A piano player entertains often on Saturday afternoons for folks who linger over their chocolate choices.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

I admit to being a certifiable chocoholic. This is my haven and where I want to go when I die. I also use this place as my second office, to meet with clients (only the ones I like) and friends. Do not forgo the hot chocolate - it is heavenly.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

My wife and I had a romantic desert here and loved it. We had the hot chocolate which was about as chocolaty as you can get without thinking it was too much. They were expensive, but we enjoyed them over a game of scrabble at one of the tables. It was a fun romantic evening for us. We would definitely go back!