All reviews free wifi flat screen tv mini fridge stayed one night sized bed backyard hairdryer rates lodging
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

The rooms are super clean. The owners are very understanding and friendly. They help me cancel my booking at this place from booking.con because booking.com charged me summer rates which twice as high. I would def encourage you to stay there. Bed are comfortable and the showers are great. Very central. Loved it!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank newtopata
Reviewed 22 October 2015

Do you want luxury? Go elsewhere. Do you want fancy and super-quiet? Go elsewhere. Do you want weight rooms, massages and an indoor pool? Go elsewhere. But for a great location in the central Berkshires, it would be hard to beat the value provided at the Lenox Inn. Great rates. The rooms are clean, and the service is pleasant. The wifi is free and it works. There's coffee, but no breakfast; however, a Burger King and a convenience store -- and plenty of great restaurants (this is the Berkshires) are nearby. Just a few minutes to Bousquet Ski Area and not much farther to Pleasant Valley Wildlife Sanctuary the attractions of Pittsfield, Lenox and Stockbridge. We stayed 3 nights and we'll stay here again when we visit.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WSB19
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Excellent place to rest off the road for a night. Very good inn managers: considerate and helpful. I just needed one night off the road, the family run inn managers gave me a good price for the clean, comfortable, quiet room. Since I was visiting my mother in a rest home I was in need of a little rest and relaxation. The Lenox Inn met all my needs.

Room tip: My room was well situated, close to my parked car.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2015

The room was noisy because the inn is right on the main road. It felt very old and tired, and I found it quite depressing. The inn was located near Tanglewood, which was handy, but the whole place was not welcoming or comfortable. Stay somewhere else!!!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Not fancy. Not frilly. Not luxurious. Clean, incredibly well-located motel 5 minutes from Tanglewood. Pleasant management. A/C works as do shower and toilet and sink. Windows open, close, lock.
There is a pool and deck in the rear [the parking lot separates the front from the main road]. A bargain for a safe, clean place to sleep.

Date of stay: June 2015