“Great Food, Quick Delivery, Always Well Made”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Leominster House of Pizza
Ranked #25 of 142 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We are never disappointed! Great food, no matter what you order! They deliver quickly and we go there A LOT and I've never had them bring us something that wasn't made well!!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

A neighbor told me they had the best eggplant pizza in the world so I had to give it a try.
The 16" pizza was very good, but was Greek style rather than Italian. There was a generous portion of roasted eggplant and green peppers on it and it was cooked perfectly.
It was good, but, definitely not the "best in the world".
I also tried their Hawaiian pizza, same size and it was also very good. I liked the Hawaiian better than the eggplant.
Not a big fan of green peppers.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

You will not find a better, fresher, larger salad, absolutely delicious! Grilled chicken Caesar Salad is my favorite with extra Italian dressing.

1  Thank MCr8on
Reviewed 17 July 2015

This is the equivalent of pizza comfort food. The pizza, subs, salads are all fresh and made to order. They have a great selection of Greek pastries as well as triamasu that is really worth the calories. Staff is very nice too.

Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

The girl was rude over the phone and has no idea what proper customer service should be. They didn't give me a receipt and I paid for it via credit card over the phone but they never asked me what type of credit card and all she said is just give me the number so little B needs to learn manners seriously.
Delivery was fast and food is always good.

10  Thank MrDrew508