“GOOD FOOD”

Leominster House of Pizza
Ranked #22 of 141 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I especially like their wraps. I recommend the chicken with bacon or the chicken salad with bacon wraps.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Leominster is not exactly a culinary mecca, but for cheap eats/pizza/subs, Leominster House of Pizza is really good compared to other places in the area. Good pizza crust, good chicken cutlet subs. good selection of bottled drinks, good prices.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We are never disappointed! Great food, no matter what you order! They deliver quickly and we go there A LOT and I've never had them bring us something that wasn't made well!!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

A neighbor told me they had the best eggplant pizza in the world so I had to give it a try.
The 16" pizza was very good, but was Greek style rather than Italian. There was a generous portion of roasted eggplant and green peppers on it and it was cooked perfectly.
It was good, but, definitely not the "best in the world".
I also tried their Hawaiian pizza, same size and it was also very good. I liked the Hawaiian better than the eggplant.
Not a big fan of green peppers.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

You will not find a better, fresher, larger salad, absolutely delicious! Grilled chicken Caesar Salad is my favorite with extra Italian dressing.

1  Thank MCr8on