“"TERRIBLE"”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Just like all the Dunkin Donuts the prices are to high and the donuts are so small. The coffee is not good at all any more. Years ago it was good but they changed something. McDonalds has better coffee and it is only $1.00 for any size.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

I was running a bit late but hungry too. I don't usually like going to DD because the sweets are way too tempting. Also, the English muffin breakfast sandwiches I've had in the past at most drive through places were never quite cooked right for me. Today at the DD drive through, I got a turkey sausage flatbread breakfast sandwich. It was actually outstanding! Very hot and tasty, and actually cooked right. I was pleasantly surprised and my hunger was satisfied. For that and an orange juice, it cost me five dollars and some change. The drive through line moved rather quickly at 10:40am on a Sunday. I'll be buying one of those again in the future.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I go there almost every day just for the just to hang out and talk with the people who come in and those that work there. The kids are great fun and they do an awesome job.