“Great bagels and spreads - will be back”

The Daily Bagel Cafe
Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in Leominster
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Recenly moved to the area. My friends who were helping me move got us some bagels and spreads one morning, and they were great. It wasn't until today that I found and stopped by the Daily Bagel in person. The selection of bagels, spreads, paninis, wraps, breakfast sandwiches, salads, and soups was amazing, and of course all manner of beverages you would expect. I ended up getting a toasted sesame with their "Miami" spread (lox, chives, and something else I can't remembe) and they were both excellent. I really want to try their olive & pimento spread sometime as well. The other menu items seemed fantastic. I look forward to trying many more.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Coming from the West Coast, I was looking for a place to get a healthy breakfast that wasn't laden with grease and butter typical of diners and such. This was the PERFECT stop. I actually went there almost every morning for a simple morning breakfast sandwhich and coffee...and not once was I disappointed. Although the servers could be a bit friendlier (it seemed I was annoying them just by being a customer). I chalked it up as the usual east coast small town attitude that you find at every other store, gas station, restaurant and place of business. But regardless - the food was good and well priced...and had a number of healthy options.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is always a good place to stop! We go here on beach days on our way out of town! The bagel selection is amazing and the cream cheese choices will make your bagel over the top! Really never a bad experience in all the years we have been going! Do not hesitate to try this place.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

In search of a decent bagel, which can be tough to locate in this area, we found The Daily Bagel online. Decisions, decisions! Before buying a dozen bagels we knew we had to try them, so we ordered a "brunch" of the lox & cream cheese combo. It was absolutely delicious! We walked out with not just bagels (which are baked fresh daily) but some of their cream cheese spreads as well. You do need to order at the counter, but food is delivered to your table. Nice place for a weekend breakfast. Oh, the bagels froze beautifully so we were able to enjoy them for a couple of weeks. This will be a regular stop from now on!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I took a quick trip over from The Great Wolf Lodge on a Sunday morning to get a quick to go breakfast for 8. The staff was awesome and super friendly despite us being completely disorganized with our order. The bagels, gluten free muffins and croissants were all delicious. We were in and out in 10 minutes and were back at our room at the GWF in under 25 minutes which, coincidentally, looked like the wait time in line at Dunkin Donuts back in the resort. Well worth a trip over.