“Best Customer Service in Town”
Review of Dippin Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dippin Donuts
Reviewed 4 June 2015

Local coffee shop, with great product and even better customer service. We order smoothies on Saturdays, and the drive through workers know us and have our orders in process before we get to the window.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Great hand cut donuts with a lot of variety and great service! Tucked in the gas mart store it's a great one-stop for gas, coffee, donut and whatnot. It's also on my way to the 3$ car wash or lunch at Taste of Vietnam or Arisu; both just a couple blocks down the street.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

i used to go there all the time on rt12 consider myself a good tipper. used to stop at drive up on my way to work everyday.one day i pulled up big sign on drive up NO SMOKING you know what i am an adult i do smoke and you are going to tell me what i can do in my own car. I DONT THINK SO!!!!never went back

Reviewed 8 December 2014 via mobile

This place is on par with the big chains...in some ppls opinions it's even better. Fresh coffee/food and pleasant staff make it a great option for ppl. Selection quite extensive for coffee flavorings

Reviewed 27 January 2013

If there is a Dippin Donuts near, I will go to it to get coffee. Forget all those other coffee shops--Dippin Donuts always give a nice, fresh hot cup of coffee with friendly service. I do not have a Dippin in my neighborhood, however when I am out and about and there's a Dippin, it's my preferred coffee stop!